1) Angelina is Lithuanian pop singer. 2) Angelina is an eurodance vocalist, who recorded the hit "The Power Of Love". 3) Angelina (アンジェリーナ is a bilingual Japanese-American singer-songwriter signed under Columbia Records. She can probably be known for her use of vibrato to create a unique voice. 4) Angélina Nava is a French child singer. She placed 2nd in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018. 5) Angelina Camarillo: Long before mainstream America started “living la vida loca” with...
1) Angelina is Lithuanian pop singer.
2) Angelina is an eurodance vocalist, who recorded the hit "The Power Of Love".
3) Angelina (アンジェリーナ is a bilingual Japanese-American singer-songwriter signed under Columbia Records. She can probably be known for her use of vibrato to create a unique voice.
4) Angélina Nava is a French child singer. She placed 2nd in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
5) Angelina Camarillo: Long before mainstream America started “living la vida loca” with the rise of Latin pop, Upstairs Records’ recording artist Angelina was already burning up dance floors with bilingual dance tracks. As one of the leaders in the evolution of dance music, Angelina’s debut album elevated bilingual dance music to an unprecedented level. After “Release Me,” which skyrocketed to number 7 on Billboard’s Monitor, Angelina’s first album had an arsenal of hit follow up singles, including “I Don’t Need Your Love,” “Without Your Love” and “Tide is High.”
With continued presence on the music industries leading charts, including Billboard’s Hot 100, Angelina was established as a proven artist in the music industry. Her songs dominated dance floors everywhere and many where so entranced by her sound that they began to refer to her as the “Latin Queen of Dance.” The buzz on Angelina reached a fevered pitch as her first album led to her tour for three consecutive years throughout the United States and Canada (as well as internationally in Brazil, South East Asia and Mexico). Angelina’s second album “Ven A Mi (Come To Me),” solidified her loyal fan base and increased her following. Two of the outstanding tracks on that album were “Every Time I Think Of You,” produced by A.B. Quintanilla (brother of the late Selena), and “Bailando,” which earned her a Latin Billboard nomination for “Best Dance Single,” in the same category as Gloria Estefan and Enrique Iglesias. Radio stations and DJ’s around the world have been anxiously awaiting something new from Angelina, and with her third album currently receiving its finishing touches, she is ready to step into the next level in the music arena. As an energetic, focused and talented performer, Angelina is sure to advance her third album to one of the year’s hottest new dance albums.
Coming from a humble family in Union City, CA, she is fiercely proud of her Latino heritage. She grew up with three brothers and one sister, and singing became her way shining. She also stood apart in her love for learning and academics, becoming the first person from both sides of her parents’ families to attend a University. In order to afford the expenses of Santa Clara University, she worked at NUMMI during the summer, a car assembly plant in which she performed such tasks as installing car batteries and welding gas tanks. It was during her sophomore year, when she was considering taking time off from her double major of Psychology and Biology because money was becoming scarce, that she attended an open audition held by Upstairs Records. They were looking for a female vocalist to record the already written song “Release Me.” Angelina’s singing career took off at a record pace. Within two weeks of being chosen she signed a record deal, recorded her smash hit single “Release Me,” and heard it on two of the largest radio stations in California, KYLD and KMEL. Though leaving school and concentrating on music would definitely have been an easier alternative, and most likely would have earned her a wider popularity, she was determined to graduate. Even with the sleepless nights spent studying, she always found time to reach out to others, volunteering at local high schools and speaking at motivational events (before her career took off she was Recruitment and Outreach Chair of M.E.Ch.A.). Beating the odds, she wanted to prove that with perseverance and determination a person with her modest background could achieve despite many people’s doubt. As a graduate of Santa Clara University, Angelina’s driving motivation in all facets of life is to be a positive role model, and she uses her passion for singing as a platform with which to inspire.
Angelina quickly became a dance sensation internationally with her first two albums and relishes the challenge of living up to that standard with her third album. She is currently reintroducing herself to radio by being featured on hit hip-hop single “Runaway” with the NB Ridaz. The song is quickly climbing the charts as it is being played in heavy rotation all across the country. Having recently recorded the video for “Runaway,” Angelina is eager to release the first single off of her third album. Filled with up-tempo dance tracks as well as beautiful ballads, this new album is sure to continue to lift Angelina to new heights and help her at her quest at inspiring others.
Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.