Played instruments: Classic Guitar
Preferred genres: classic, classical music
Spoken languages: Italian, English
Simone Salvatori was born in Latina (Italy) May 6th 1992. He began to study classical guitar with Maestro Massimiliano Romano.
He graduated in 2016 with honours and honorable mention from the Conservatory of Music of “Frosinone” (Italy) with Maestro Marco de Marco.
Now he studies with Aniello Desiderio.
He has participated in more public solo concerts for festivals and musical associations and he has played in some important places like “Vatican Museums” (Roma), National Library (Roma), “Della Fortuna” Theatre (Fano), “Caetani” Castle (Sermoneta), “San Michele in Ripa Grande” Museum (Roma), “Caetani” Castle (Fondi).
He attended master classes with Oscar Ghiglia, Leo Brouwer, Roland Dyens, Adriano del Sal, Zoran Dukic, Pavel Steidl, Marcin Dylla, Johan Fostier, Martin Madrigal, Judicael Perroy and Massimo Gasbarroni.
He regoular attends masterclasses with Carlo Marchione at the Municipal School of Arts in Rome.
In 2014 he has received a scholarship from Roland Dyens in Livorno (Italy) as the best student of the course.
He have won prizes in some International Guitar competition:
- First Prize at the “Città di Latina” Music Competition
- First Prize at “Rothary Simphony” Music Competition
- Third Prize at “Fiuggi” International Guitar Competiton
- Third Prize at “Alirio Diaz” Guitar Competition
- Third Prize at “Musicabile onlus” Guitar Competition
- Third Prize at “Giulio Rospigliosi” Guitar Competition
- Finalist at “Claxica” Guitar Competition
- Finalist at “Valle dei Laghi” Guitar Competition.
From 2006 he plays as a soloist with the “Pontina Guitar Orchestra”.
He regularly plays for festival and music associations and he teaches in Italy at “Kammermusik” music academy and “Moysa” guitar academy